Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Striking a blow against sexual harassment by...striking a blow, I guess.


Superman hates "dipping your pen in the company ink," apparently. But, if every office had one guy that was willing to stand up and cold cock the hell out of a harasser...I would totally stop calling in sick the day after company parties. Hell, I'd come in early. With popcorn.

Just kidding, Green Lantern fans. Although, both of these issues (the second is Justice League of America #127, "The Command is 'Chaos!'" Written by Gerry Conway, Dick Dillin and Frank McLaughlin on art) have Green Lantern controlled or influenced by the villain through his power ring. And on the cover of #127, Superman clocks Hal again. With Canary, Batman, Flash, and Green Arrow in the background cheering. Wildly.

If my best friends did something like that, I'd, I dunno, go all evil and try to change the timeline or something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, Justice League members just
really really like ganging up on
Green Lanterns. Look at the way that they used to treat Guy Gardner! Of course, he was brain
damaged. Hal is just a jerk sometimes. But pretty.