Monday, January 29, 2007

Off-topic: Even Hot Topic would have a hard time selling this one.
Sadly, it's hardly worse than my 'Internet Predator' idea.
I had a larger scan of some of the other horrible, dated, horrible t-shirts of the seventies, but it wouldn't load, which may in fact be somehow proof of a loving god that wants to protect you. You would think these archaic designs would seem charming and quaint and harmless, but some of them besides this one would probably still get you thrown out of school, kids! Like the giant revolver sticking out of a tucked-in belt. Or the 'Chicago' t-shirt, like the band. Oh, all right, that last one will just get you a much deserved beating.

Thankfully, they've been relegated to an increasingly more-forgotten past. Hopefully. Actually, I haven't been to a mall lately, so I guess they could be selling them at Sears or something. Don't tell me if I'm wrong, I don't want to know.

More overtime means less blog today, and of course 24 didn't help that out either. Am I a bad comics fan for watching 24 and taping Heroes? I don't think I've watched last week's episode yet either. At any rate, probably actual comics tomorrow. Barring disaster.

Ad from Marvel Adventures #1, a 1975 Daredevil reprint book.
EDIT: Tried loading it one more time, and no dice! Thank Internet Voodoo or whatever for taking the hit for you there...

1 comment:

zc said...

"Am I a bad comics fan for watching 24 and taping Heroes?"

I sure hope not--because that would mean I'd be a bad comics fan too. =(!!