Friday, February 16, 2007

Starbuck has a posse.No, that's not a typo...oh, get your head outta the gutter.

From Battlestar Galactica #1, written by Roger McKenzie, art by Ernie Colon. Why does Starbuck get a couple cute girls for his pit crew, with his name on their uniforms? Although, if anything ever happens to him, that would have to be extra-depressing for Team Starbuck there.

The Viper scenes were my favorite on the original Galactica, and I remember shamelessly running around the playground as a kid, pretending to be flying. I know I at least skimmed through the Marvel comic as a kid, but I don't think it knocked my socks off.

I also remember admitting to liking the Liefeld Awesome/Maximum/whatever issues from the 90's, but keep in mind I may have been, well, less than clearheaded on that one. Hard to recall how much Rob did for those, but it was a fair amount.

Hopefully tomorrow I'm picking up some more boxes, since my comics are, bluntly, a flarking mess right now. It may take some doing to get straightened out, but between that and a forthcoming upgrade to high-speed, I should be much more efficient on the blogging front. Or maybe much, much less; since I've never watched this 'YouTube' I've heard so much about...

Anyway, have a good weekend, and we'll see what, if anything, I slap up here. Hopefully, at least one good, long, and snappy review next week.

No comments: