Tuesday, July 03, 2007

(Yet again) Time for another pulse-pounding, heart-stopping, thrill-packed Gold Key Star Trek panel!
OK, that looks bad...
Really? I spent most of my summers in the pool or out at the lake, and I never saw anyone freak out so badly they had to be slapped down. Surely not even Captain Kirk is beyond repercussions for such an act...
Um, not helping.
As usual, shows what I know.

Anyway, might take a day or two off for the Fourth, or I might be in and blogging like crazy. Kind of depends on what happens, the weather, if I can get to a movie, and so forth. If I don't make it back, have a Happy Fourth, and be careful. I don't have enough readers that I can lose any...

From Gold Key's Star Trek: The Enterprise Files, volume three, "The Haunted Asteroid" No credits given.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

It's nice that he'd slug her in the water too! Of course on dry land, you get so much more leverage.

And with their foreplay taken care of, it's off to the Officer's lounge!

Oh that Kirk...gosh,he's just SO irrisistable.

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

Good Night!! I have THAT one!!