Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sigh. I actually had an entry all ready to go the other day, then I ended up in the ER. Passed out a couple times, including after the Cowboys game. Weird. They were really sure what caused it, although I got dizzy there for a second and they couldn't find my pulse, but it hasn't happened since, so I appear to be OK. I mention it just so if it happens again, I can see when it was.

Today's page is my shout-out for pack-in smaller figures, like Howard the Duck or a tiny Ant-man or Atom; versus build-a-figures, where you end up with three Annihilus parts held hostage against other figures you don't want.

Nanowrimo was going pretty good before this, now I'm down about 3200 words. My word count and everything are here, and I have to get back to work.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Hope that you are feeling better. Did the Cowboys win or lose? That might have had something to do with it!

Anonymous said...

Get feeling better and good luck with the novel!