Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!
'I purchased it dead,' doesn't go over so well if you're giving, say, a puppy...
It's a day to spend with your loved ones...so, out today, but we'll have more from and a writeup for Strikeback!, a favorite from a few years back, later. Co-created, co-written, and co-produced by Jonathan Peterson and Kevin Maguire.

Oh, and for Valentine's Day I got my beloved Wife a leg lamp from A Christmas Story. She was with me when we saw it, and it's not terribly romantic, except that she loves that movie, and the toys from it that I gave her some years back are the only ones she has. Every Christmas she puts them up, so the lamp seemed like a good choice. It might work its way into the regular rotation, though.

2 comments:

Marc Burkhardt said...

Ooooo ... Strikeback! I really liked that comic.

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

SallyP said...

Mrs. Googam is a very lucky woman.