Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Timing, part eleven.


Was that too far? Well, we'll see, the discussion isn't over yet.

I set these strips up, um, a couple of months ago. Then I couldn't get online, and then I spread them out a bit; and then the other day I was reading an issue of Trinity where Vixen asks if other JLA'ers have counterparts on Earth-3, or Earth-Evil. ("Tricksy? White Lightning?") Wonder Woman points out they probably don't, since the Crime Syndicate/League/Trinity whatever doesn't especially care for competition. Of course, at least once we have seen other evil counterparts--I know they appeared in a Justice League Quarterly, and I'm positive that's in continuity...oh, you can't see me rolling my eyes.

How about this: in the regular earth, the Trinity consider Beetle and Booster a bit annoying, a little embarrassing, and probably wouldn't volunteer to spend time with them; so on the evil Earth that's bizarro-reversed: Ultraman, Owlman, and Superwoman love the evil Blue and Gold. Hey, it makes at least as much sense as the evil money. They had the money with Benedict Arnold, right?




2 comments:

SallyP said...

The idea of an evil, yet competent Booster and Beetle simply boggles the mind. And yet...what hi-jinks could ensue!

Merry Christmas!

Christian Zamora said...

Heehee!

They're just bad at being bad.

You just gotta love those two guys, no matter which universe they come from.