Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Tagged by Sanctum!

I went to bed early last night, rather than taking a chance of accidentally being exposed to American Idol. (Like Cap, I neither know nor care who won! That'll probably work out as well for me...) So, I didn't scan anything yet, but I was tagged by ~P~ at Sanctum Sanctorum Comix!

The Rules
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Ooh, I've probably done this one before, but I should be able to think of six more random things...

1. Well, over at the Sanctum, ~P~ mentioned that he tends to dress like a super-villain. On the other hand, I dress like a super-hero. Unfortunately, it's Wild Dog. (For those of you deprived, here's a link, or I'll put up a scan later!)

If there's a chill, instead of throwing on a sensible sweater or jacket, I usually wear a hockey jersey. Go Blackhawks! Maybe I need to get a new black one, for "away" days. I don't think one person out of dozens recognizes the logo, though.

2. As a very young child, after my "I saw a UFO phase!" (it was the seventies!) but before my dread-of-nuclear-holocaust phase, there was a stretch where I firmly wanted to grow up to be an astronaut, and a priest. I was terrified of going to hell, and becoming a priest seemed like the only out. Yeah, I kinda grew out of that one...I would still drop just about everything for a chance to get into space, though.

3. When I was in college, one Christmas a friend got me a lightsaber. I had in on the passenger seat next to me when I drove home for the holiday, and I spun out and ended up in the ditch. The first thing I did was roll down my window, grab my lightsaber, and leap out. Seriously. (It was damn fun, and I just was lodged in a snowbank, so my car was fine.)

4. I drink at least a pot of coffee a day. I'm also an opportunistic coffee drinker: if sugar is right there, I'll use it. If creamer is there, sure. Tabasco? Why not! About the only thing I won't touch is non-dairy creamer, and I'm suspicious of anyone who willingly uses it.

5. As of right now? I have no credit cards, and no credit card debt. Doubtless I owe something for something somewhere, but still. I have a debit card, and just about every time I use it, I mutter "Stupid cashless society." (Strictly speaking, it won't be a cashless society until my dealer will take a check...I'm joking. Sort of.)

6. I have honestly lost track of every stupid, stupid decision I've made in my life. Eh, it worked out ok. Aw, one more: I swear, like a lot. To the point that it is a lot of effort to not swear here, but I made a conscious decision early on to try and keep it kid-friendly. I probably slip sometimes.

Since I've done this one before, I'm not gonna tag anyone, but if you want to play, leave a comment, and I'll throw some links out! By the way, I told ~P~ and I'll tell you guys too: over the weekend, I finished a Dr. Strange/Dr. Doom strip that will show up in a couple weeks! New "Timing" tomorrow, the last chapter!

2 comments:

~P~ said...

Thanks for playing along.

Let's say we get together for a play-date; you can dress as "WildDog" and I'll be:
"Dr. Angst ; Master of Mundane Mysticism"...
and we can play fake-lightsaber duels together.

;-)

~P~

Wings1295 said...

I am with you completely on #4. Don't get "fat free" creamer either. Or DECAF. What's the point?