Friday, May 08, 2009

"Spockgate."

Don't be offended, Stargate: SG-1 fans; I just set this up because I finally got that dialer piece: I've had the base for it in my desk at work for months.

I do love the Art Asylum Star Trek figures, although I'm not sure they nailed the Kirk likeness for this one. And of course, I have three Kirks: the above casual green shirt, the old-school "Where No Man Has Gone Before" almost-but-not-quite-gold, and movie uniform from The Wrath of Khan. That's probably enough for me, but if you had a hankering to, you could get The Motion Picture grey pajama uniform Kirk, field jacket or bloodied uniform variant from Khan, um...with torn uniform...two of those if I'm not mistaken, a non-specific battered Kirk and a sliced one from "Amok Time". And the Mirror uniform. Whew! I don't know if all the Original Series Kirks use the same headsculpt, either. Recently, they reissued the Original Series gold shirt, which I would've bought in a heartbeat if he came with the phaser rifle. I know it only appeared in one episode, but I want one!

No comments: