Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Much like the Playboy Mansion, you're never getting past the door at Wayne Manor:

I freely confess to never having watched an entire episode of that show.  Now, if they had done a Fortress of Solitude episode...
Took a few minutes last night to try a few pictures with that Wayne Manor I picked up last weekend, and the DC Infinite Heroes Batman. I don't think he looks too bad with that, and I've been playing around with different things for the smaller scale: I keep meaning to try the Doomsday figure (from the pre-DCSH Superman line) that was a little small compared to the Superman in the same wave; with a DCIH Supes that he'll tower over. Doomsie will also be way more poseable, but still, worth a try.

I am also still really monkeying around with the lighting, especially with the smaller figures. It might be down to trial-and-error, but it's still fun.
Is there any way for Indy to hold that idol, or am I just lazy?
I don't know how Indiana Jones comics are selling--I've only read a few since the Marvel Super Special edition of Raiders of the Lost Ark. (And every time I remember that one, I wish I had it and the Blade Runner one again: not that they were all that great, but they remind me of my Grandpa on my mom's side, since I'm pretty sure that's where I read those...) But wouldn't a forties Batman/Indiana Jones crossover, not unlike the Byrne Captain America/Batman one-shot, be something? Hell, throw Cap in there. Why not?

Hmm. I probably should've saved this post, to cover while I'm on vacation next month. Well, I'm sure I'll come up with something else between now and then. Maybe.

3 comments:

CalvinPitt said...

Batman, steal is such an ugly word. Dr. Jones prefers "reappropriate"

Sea-of-Green said...

"It belongs in a museum!"

Classic. :-)

SallyP said...

I love your Wayne Manor. It...it's so stately.