Saturday, February 06, 2010

The post where I say I'm posting somewhere else:

Just posting this has burned most of my goodwill towards Guardian.
New strip today, but not here! Head over to Articulated Discussion, where I've got this week's One-Shots! You should be reading there already, but check it out!

I had a couple reasons for getting the DCUC Guardian figure, but primarily because he strikes me as funny: like he's going to be cloned and replaced every time he's killed. Check out the strip, and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, the one over there at AD was bigger-much easier to read!

SallyP said...

I love how the villains are shooting into the air, in their frustration at seeing their quarry plunge to their grisly deaths in the ravine. At first I thought it was odd, but now I realie they are just celebrating.