Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Did anyone under like 30 get this toy? Anyone?




I haven't read a Brian Bendis written comic in a dog's age, but if he brought back Nightcrawler as Ronin, I would cough up for all the back issues I missed...well, maybe not all, but it'd be cool.

Immediately after ranting about being "done" with Marvel Universe figures, I find a pile for $2.50 a piece. Check your local Wal-Mart, if you're curious. (Cage is new, but we'll see some others later.) This is the time of year when a lot of chain stores reset their planograms for toys; and if a line of figures doesn't have a place to fit in, it can be on clearance like that. And sometimes that it happens at some stores and not others, even within the same chain. There's probably a reason, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head...

Also on clearance, at some Target stores: A-Team figures, including the van! B.A. Baracus sold out pretty quickly, but there were three vans left, and I got mine for 75% off. So, I can't say run out and buy it at $24.99; but for $6.24 hell yes. I do wonder if any, you know, children, got one of these; or if all the vans ended up in the collections of adults who remembered watching it as kids.

Usually, I'm a couple weeks ahead on these; but this one I had to finish last night! Man, I better get cranking this weekend...

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Nightcrawler OUGHT to come back as Ronin! This is so...so perfect.

Cecil said...

That's EXACTLY what to do with Kurt, and I think maybe it's best I missed the A-TEAM movie and have my vague memories and feelings on them.