Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"They Saved Doom's Face, part two!"

I was giving this entirely too much thought, but we'll discuss it next week!

Of course, getting Doom's mask off is probably a lot harder than you would think. I think it used to unlock with his royal signet ring, but Doom could have a more technological or even magical means of keeping it on his head. Most of his defenses are doubtless designed to take out anyone trying to unmask him: I suspected Doom may have something in place to blow up himself and his captors, but Doom wouldn't want to 'deprive' the world of Doom.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I love it when Reed sounds like a complete wanker.

Justin Garrett Blum said...

Does Doom even have a face anymore? When was the last time his mask came off in a comic book? I'm way too lazy to try to find out the answer to that on my own.