Wednesday, March 06, 2013

"SFW Gorn."




Although I'm not getting to Vasquez Rocks soon, I do want to make a pilgrimage there someday. And I'll probably have to take our friend the Gorn with me!

Anal astute readers may notice the Gorn doesn't have the proper translator/log recorder; he's got a thing from a Stargate: Atlantis. And Kirk wore his standard gold shirt, not the green; but it showed up better in the snow.


The Gorn was loose, without accessories, but that's fine. It was a pretty bad drought of action figures in January, so I was glad to get something.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Cute bit;)

I know you had to have seen the recent Robot Chicken episode where Kirk's got space VD and has to tell everyone he's had sex with about it, including Gorn. Funny shit indeed;)

Susan said...

Low blow, Kirk, taking a reptile to an ice planet...

Anonymous said...

Beware sliding down Vasquez rocks by the seat of your pants. Use Kevlar. ;)