Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"She's Crafty."


Although I was able to find Superior Spider-Man locally, I shelled out on eBay for Black Cat--rather than wait for the off-chance I might find her, or that the price wouldn't shoot up. She's pretty good! Certainly makes me glad I didn't spring for the prior, and vastly inferior, Marvel Legends version from the Spider-Man box set of a few years back.

On the other hand, I also got another wall base from eBay, from the Marvel Select Black Cat. It's like Deadpool and Nightcrawler's apartment just doubled in size!


2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ah you sly, sneaky bastard! Awesome one today. Felica definitely seems like that hot klepto chick with the big rack who keeps breaking into your house and friends' houses, stealing shit. Even if it's completely random.

I see I'm gonna' have to spring and buy these fuckers from Amazon now, since I wouldn't mind owning A "Superior" Spider-Man, and that BC seems really super decent.

SallyP said...

I don't know what she took, but I do love that the two of them are totally oblivious.

I do love that chair however.