Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Sinisters."


The last issue of Superior Foes of Spider-Man came out a couple of weeks back, but I have to say I'm still digesting it. There's a bit of a new status quo that may or may not be followed up on; but even if it's not, it wouldn't take away from the book. I've already heard one person say, Sony should consider a Superior Foes movie instead of a Sinister Six...

Is this the first strip here with the Constrictor? Man, his tentacle-whip things are kind of useless. It's definitely the first strip for Wolvie's kid Daken, since I got him on the cheap earlier this year, yet hadn't bothered to open him yet. Will he turn up again? Enh...

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Nice strip.
Love that you turned Kraven into a Sado-Masochist.
I guess in hindsight it makes sense though. Although really, aren't they all?;)

I have that last issue too, and damn did 'Rang make out alright or what?
I'll definitely miss that series for the humor and unique use of those guys(and gal).

I bought the YJ 6-inch Sportsmaster figure on the cheap from my local Maxway for 10$, and I haven't open him yet either, so don't feel bad.

SallyP said...

I love your version of Felicia so much more.