Monday, January 26, 2015


I'd been holding out on them for a while, but I got the Marvel Legends Winter Soldier and the Captain America in the darker, movie suit; for half-off at a calendar place. Mostly, they're here to complete the Mandroid! And I managed to use all the parts I had from the Winter Soldier figures, since I had extra arms from buying Zemo, Red Skull, the Hydra Soldier and A.I.M. Soldier.

The Iron Monger and Mandroid actually do have a lot of reuse, which reminded me of DCUC's reused robots, S.T.R.I.P.E. and Stel.

The DCUC guys are good-sized, but I'm not sure we'll see Build-a-Figures any bigger than the Mandroid any time soon. And only took me a year and a month to complete him!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha ha, nice;)
Yeah no kidding on those reusable parts for Monger and Mandroid.
I'll probably breakdown and buy that movie Cap and widow too....eventually. I know I was kinda' high on them a couple of months ago, but now, not so much, especially movie Bucky. I don't know why, but tha lack of star on his robot arm really bothers me, as does all tht dirty brown color used for his costume.