Monday, January 12, 2015

"Spider-Verse."


I'm only reading the very outskirts of the current Spider-Verse crossover, in a few issues of Spider-Man 2099. But I remembered I had a Spider-Hulk figure, and the old Manga Spider-Man (it took me a few minutes to google that one up!) so I thought I'd do a quick Spidey joke...but then I could not for the life of me find my plain Spider-Man figure!

I do have an Ultimate one, that can switch to Peter Parker, that I may have to dig up later. (And I did!) Or I might be up for the next batch of Spidey figures, which I think includes Anti-Venom, a new Build-a-Figure Green Goblin, and Spidey with interchangeable heads, one with his mask half-up.

In various scales, there have been so many insane Spider-Man variants--I rather enjoyed 90's, pre-Legends oddballs like Anti-Vampire or Anti-Symbiote Spidey. And there's several alt-versions I don't have that could've been included here, like an Iron-Spidey or Web-Armor Spidey. There's been halfway decent Cyborg and Robot Spider-Men in this scale as well.

Still, while there are still some Spider-Men I could see myself paying for, I'd have to say #1 on that list would probably be a decent Spider-Ham. It's a crime it's taken toy companies this long to hop on that one...and my wife would like a Captain Americat while they're at it.

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Diggin the Spider-Man love man. I have a few Spidey's myself, but thankfully never felt compelled to buy ALL of his action figures.

Sweet gimmick on this one;)

Lord Aaronus said...

Mine are all the Toy Biz ones.

MsULTIMATEMAX said...

Deadpool? Jajajajajajajajajaja