Friday, March 20, 2015

"The Stabbiest Robin."


Hadn't picked anything up for a couple of weeks, so I got the DC Collectibles Son of Batman: Robin figure, from the recent animated movie that I haven't seen yet. Come to think of it, I may not have even read a lot of comics with Damian Wayne (and I'm going to misspell Damian about every other time...) but I like the idea of the character. How old is he supposed to be now? And I don't think the powers he picked up in his recent resurrection are going to stick, but still fun.

He is kind of a tiny figure for the price, though. Could've used another accessory or unmasked head or some damn thing...

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I've watched the Son of Batman movie and it was prety damn decent actually. Sure it's a super condensed version of evetns, but still worth a looksie.

"Gonna' cut you like My dad cut my mom outta' my life."
LOL
Dude that's seriously THE line for the half-year so far.
Ha ha ha.

That's a decent Damien figure though. Not much POA I see, but not bad.

Bubbashelby said...

I didn't like the 'toon, but then I read every issue it's based on, so I felt they really tore it down and missed the point on a lot of levels.

Anyways, I don't think he's any more than 11 or 12. Maybe even closer to 10.