Monday, August 07, 2017

Somehow, I'll be expected to stay awake for eleven straight hours today. Sounds unreasonable.

We're back from vacation today...yay? So things will get going again shortly.

Over my break, I did a bit of reading: three Marvel Essentials (Thor Vol. 5, Uncanny X-Men Vol. 8, and Iron Man Vol. 5) and the Gunslinger Born. I was hoping to get to the Dark Tower this weekend, but haven't made it yet. Maybe I can make an evening of it when I go to Rifftrax Live: the Five Doctors...

I have picked up several figures the last week or so, but I have a couple I haven't opened yet...and my main shooting space is taken right now! But we got the Marvel Legends Ragnarok Thor and Hela, and the Netflix Punisher and Bullseye. We also eBayed some surprises for later, but those will turn up later. My sister also got me a smaller spinner rack, that I still have to play with to get some comics into it.

I'm also starting my lower-carb diet today, so if the next post is nothing but swearing, assume that's why. Good luck today!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Good luck on that diet man, ha ha.