Monday, August 21, 2017

Something happens today, right? Don't tell me...


Today's the 2017 total eclipse of the sun, if you live in the United States. Certain parts of the states, I should say: it's not a complete eclipse in my neck of the woods, but it'll be something.

Knocked this one out quicker than usual--and it shows, sorry!--but I haven't had some of those DC Universe Classics figures out for a while. I still have to make a pinhole viewer for myself; slapped one together for my son the other day. Have fun, but be careful, and if you go full Eclipso I don't want to hear it...

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Ha! Cute and topical. I probably should've did something with him since IT IS his special day and all.

Nope, did one about Spider-man and Hulk trippin off 'shrooms instead. Go figure.

Goddamn people are making a big deal about this right? Moreso here since we supposedly have the one the better views of the eclipse, as does your neck of the woods, like Portland. Maine, gets the worst view. Sounds about appropriate;)