Thursday, May 24, 2018

Every year I think I've miscounted this.


I've checked four times, and it's still the twelfth anniversary of this blog! I keep thinking it's more or less than that. I don't really have anything prepared for the occasion; since I've got another of my craft projects lined up for the weekend.

Still, we're not even halfway through the year and we've got 31 Marvel Legends so far! And that's after avoiding a couple. But we've completed three Build-a-Figures already: Okoye, Sasquatch, and Cull Obsidian. The Cull wave was at Wal-Mart last week, and I splurged on all six at once. I liked that Black Widow more than I had thought I was going to, and that's not my favorite Black Knight head, my Youngest liked it. The Wife has the new Thor, although she far prefers his Ragnarok look.

I do have about half a movie Thanos, and a single Lizard piece still unattached. I haven't seen Mysterio yet in the area, but might not go all-in on Lizard; and unless I luck into a very cheap Iron Spider, Steve Rogers, and Taskmaster, that Thanos isn't going anywhere.

As far as comics go, in the next couple days I'll have to sit down and put together another bingo card for the next Lilac City Comicon! I didn't get all of the above at the con; but I'm still not quite to a bingo! I should get to work on that now. Ooh, what comics do I want, what a grind.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

damn son, that's got to be one of the most eclectic comic bingo cards I've ever seen....for now. Good luck on the making BINGO.

Jealous of that Black Knight tho.

I'm nowhere near completing any wave, because the recent Lizard, Deadpool and Avengers waves haven't all come in yet, only getting random figures form each wave instead.

Not sure I'm all in on the Lizard one myself, so we'll see.
Damn sure not completing that ugly movie Thanos though. I'd much rather have the Walmart exclusive and Disney MS exclusive versions instead honestly.

No Cable, but they did have ONE regular Deadpool. Passed on him for now.
Looks like I'll have to hit up Amazon as usual or Walmart.com if it's a cheaper option.