Monday, May 14, 2018

Of course, I had to play it so much I might be sick of it now.


I've been playing Marvel's Contest of Champions game for about a year and a half now, and while I've been having fun, it bugged me that I didn't get a Nightcrawler for a long time, and he was only a three-star. (Out of five.) Then the other day they had a four-star Nightcrawler as a prize, based on rank rewards.

To explain that, the game has milestone and rank rewards: the milestones are clearly marked, get X amount of points, get this prize. But the rank rewards are based on other players' scores as well, and I had no idea how many points I would need to make the top ten percent to get Nightcrawler. The milestone rewards top out at a million and a half; and I thought maybe three million would get a high enough ranking. Then I hedged my bet by grinding out fights to four million. Then I went for the extra super bonus by pushing all the way to 5,367,306; which was only good enough to be ranked 193! Still, I finally have that four-star Nightcrawler.

Now, to level him up...

Meanwhile, since I spent so much time playing games, I'm behind on posts! Well, a better one tomorrow. Although I don't think it was a great comic, but we'll get to it.

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Congrats. I don;t know if you play Fortnite or not, but for a limited time, you can play as Thanos from the movie on there, as well as wield the IG and infinity stones.